The physicians and staﬀ at Advanced Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation (AOR) have established a reputation as Western Pennsylvania’s Premiere experts in work-related injuries and evaluations. Our physicians and staﬀ pride themselves on their expertise with work-related illnesses and injuries that are covered under workers’ compensation.
At AOR, we understand the special challenges that present with industrial injury and illnesses. We also understand that the earlier a diagnosis and treatment plans for musculoskeletal injuries can be put into place, the more likely the return of an injured worker to the job. This further reduces both medical costs and time lost from work. We endeavor to provide the most comprehensive and expert musculoskeletal medical care to the injured worker. In addition, we strive to keep constant communication with employers, claims adjustors, and nursing case managers on the patient’s status, progress, and treatment plan.
For a full rundown on all of our Workers Comp services, visit www.pghworkcomp.com.
Why Choose AOR Workers’ Compensation Services?
- Board-Certified and Fellowship-Trained Orthopaedic Surgeons
- A focus on rapid return-to-work initiatives
- Accurate and appropriate diagnosis and treatment planning
- Prompt and accurate identification of non-work related complaints
- Professional and compassionate staﬀ who are trained and aware of the special regulations of Workers’ Compensation patients
- Appointments within 24 hours
- Timely and concise written reports and quick turnaround on all oﬃce notes
- A complete understanding of Pennsylvania and West Virginia workers’ compensation statues
- Constant communication and coordination of care plans with your Claims Adjustors, Nursing Case Managers, and Employers.
- Conservative approach to cost-containment strategies with ancillary and testing procedures
Please be mindful that if you are covered under a Workers’ Compensation Claim and/or another insurance plan, you have agreed to have your related records submitted by Advanced Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation in order for claims to be paid.